jueves, 14 de diciembre de 2006

Secret Ansem Report #4, Kingdom Hearts II

The distant days spent in that beautiful paradise are an illusion to me now.

 How long have I been here, banished to the realm of nothingness?

It is only by relying upon my anger and hatred that I have been able to retain my sense of self here, where all existence is nullified. 

My heart is being overcome with hatred, […]    and with the anger I feel for stupidly allowing myself to be betrayed.

Is this darkness, eating away at my heart?

 I cannot continue to idle away my time here.

[…] 

The heart alone disappears into the darkness.

There is little time.  

If I remain in this realm much longer, I will certainly learn these answers the hard way.

My heart is already a captive of the darkness.

No hay comentarios: